Information on processing of personal data
The company BeerBreaks.com, s.r.o. processes your personal data because such processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (or for taking steps effected prior to the conclusion of such a contract). It further processes your personal data where necessary for compliance by this company with its public law obligation.
CONTROLLER’S IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
- The controller of your personal data is the company BeerBreaks.com, s.r.o., with registered office at Příčná 1892/4, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1, company ID 142 35 561, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, entry no. 361558 (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller").
- The Controller’s contact details are as follows: address for service Příčná 1892/4, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic, e-mail address email@example.com.
- The Controller has not designated a data protection officer.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fact that such processing is necessary
- The performance of a contract between you and the Controller or in order for the Controller to take steps prior to entering into such a contract within the meaning of article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and Repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (‘Regulation’);
- The compliance with legal obligations which the Controller is subject to within the meaning of article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation, specifically compliance with the Controller’s legal duties laid down by generally binding legislation, in particular by Act no. 235/2004 Coll., on Value Added Tax, as amended, Act no. 586/1992 Coll., on Income Taxes, as amended, and Act no. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fact that such processing is necessary for:
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The purpose of processing of your personal data is the performance of a contract between you and the Controller or the Controller taking steps prior to entering into such a contract, and further compliance by the Controller with associated public law duties.
- The Controller does not use automated individual decision-making within the meaning of article 22 of the Regulation.
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data shall be processed for as long as rights and obligations arising from the contract are effective and further for the period necessary for the purposes of archiving in accordance with the respective generally binding legislation, but no longer than for the period specified by such generally binding legislation.
OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Persons forming a business group (concern) with the Controller, persons securing technical activities for the Controller, including operation of software and data storage, and persons securing accounting and tax services for the Controller shall be other recipients of your personal data. Other recipients of your personal data may also be other controllers with whom you enter into a contractual relationship regarding the use of their services.
- In circumstances where the Controller is so required by generally binding legislation, financial administration bodies or other respective authorities may also be recipients of your personal data for compliance with obligations arising from legislation.
- The Controller does not intend to pass on your personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organisation.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- Under the conditions specified in the Regulation, you have a right to request that the Controller provides access to your personal data, a right of correction or deletion of your personal data or limitation of its processing, and further a right of transferability of your personal data.
- If you suspect that the processing of your personal data has breached or is breaching the Regulation, you have a right, amongst other things, to complain to the regulatory body.
- You are not required to provide personal data. The processing of your personal data is not a statutory requirement. The provision of your personal data is a necessary requirement of the conclusion and performance of a contract and without the provision of your personal data, it is not possible to conclude a contract or for the Controller to perform it.